Easy communications over power lines
Innbox PLC500M and PLC500W are powerline adapters designed for PHY rates up to 500 Mbps and throughput up to 95 Mbps across household power lines and 150 Mbps across the air (WiFi 802.11n - PLC500W only). Embedding the latest highly integrated PLC chipset, the adapter is low in power consumption and small in size. With Innbox PLC500M or PLC500W, every electrical power socket in an appartment or office becomes a network connection, so even troublesome corners that used to be unreachable with UTP wiring or wireless signal are now able to go online conveniently, which is suitable and secure for use in a wide range of both residential (in-home) and commercial (offices, apartments, hotels, warehouses) networking applications.
Built-in support for quality-of-Service (QoS) provides the necessary bandwidth for multimedia applications like TV over IP (IPTV), high data-rate broadband sharing, online gaming, VoIP, extended WiFi coverage, audio-video transmission across the network, as well as netcam connectivity.
Easy to install and use, Innbox PLC500M and PLC500W plug straight into any existing electrical power socket, while preserving a free socket for other appliances. Low power consumption is compliant with EU Energy-related products directive (ErP) and EU Code of conduct on energy consumption of broadband equipment version 4 (CoCv4). Innbox PLC500M and PLC500W come with 128-bit AES encryption that ensures network communications free from eavesdroppers and hackers. The LAN port with AutoMDI/MDIX functionality simplifies the installation and makes it hassle-free.
- High data rate over existing power lines
- Interoperable with HomePlug standard technologies
- Multiple high-definition (HD) and standard-definition (SD) video stream distribution
- PLC network accessible through WiFi, ideal for laptops and other mobile devices (PLC500W only)
- Elegant and trendy look with great quality feeling on home walls
- Plug-and-play: no new wires, no installation, no software configuration required
- Instant indication of PLC network activity through LED
- Advanced encryption mechanisms to ensure data security and privacy on your PLC network
- Convenient for video surveillance and online gaming