- Support for customers and co-workers in the management of telecommunications solutions and products
- Deployment and integration of products within the telecommunications solutions sold
- Designing telecommunications solutions for projects
- Solving problems reported by customers (HelpDesk)
- Active participation in the implementation of projects
- Procedure automation
- At least VI (higher vocational) or VII (university degree) level of education in the field of electrical engineering, telecommunications, computer science or similar natural sciences (level V also acceptable subject to appropriate experience)
- We will also employ candidates for graduation; work experience with cloud platforms, IMS, VoLTE and Mobile Data shall have priority in consideration
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems and the Solid database, as well as IP and VoIP protocols and networks desired
- Active knowledge of English
- Personality traits: Team player, flexible (willing to travel), taking responsibility for the completion of tasks, with good communication skills, eager to learn and acquire new skills.
The successful candidate will be offered permanent employment with a probationary period of 6 months in a rapidly evolving industry that offers a diverse, fun, and meaningful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as IMS, VoLTE, Mobile Data, Packet Core, Cloud IoT, and 5G.