Digital transfromation of Industries – If 5G technology only makes you think of higher internet speeds, you are not aware of its true magic!
Be !N, find the magic and apply to !Nternational Challenge of Iskratel!
The economy is facing a new industrial revolution, where the main challenge is autonomy, automation and digitalization, relying on the materialization of large amounts of data collected in a process. But the prerequisite for these is collection, processing and intrepretation of an enormous amount of data.
This is where 5G technology and Iskratel are related. Most users today recognize 5G technology solely as improved mobile technology, which is why most 5G providers will be focusing on telcos in the next 5 years. But Iskratel is aware that it is so much more than just significantly higher data transfer speeds and incredibly low latency. 5G is the lever for the breakthrough technologies, such as virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR – XR), autonomous vehicles, drones, smart infrastructure, massive Internet of Things (IoT), and e-health. It’s the future we’re watching in all action and Sci-Fi movies.
In Slovenia, Iskratel was the first to demonstrate a use case for industry by using 5G technology in a Smart Factory. Now, it's time to take a step forward. Iskratel is therefore looking for ideas and solutions related to the 5G technology and intended for use in industries, transport and energy sector, public safety, and smart cities.
!Nternational Challenge is addressing new innovative solutions for industries
of various sectors (smart factories, smart city, energy, transport, public safety) using the 5G technology, while also actively observing and
reducing the impact of the technology on health and the environment.
We are looking for:
1. Complementary solutions and technologies that (i) could be integrated and demonstrated in the complex solution of smart factory and teleworking for industries, (ii) infrastructure management for smart cities, (iii) managing and migitation risks for public safety sector, (iv) managing smart mobility/transport (efficient public transport, traffic management, and the logistics of goods) and (v) maintaining energy infrastructure and managing energy distribution.
2. New technologies and procedures that would enable more efficient problem and task solving by means of the automation and digitalization of industries, cities, transport, energy and public safety, and through improved interaction between humans and machines.
3. Ideas that would help shape new types of services based on the interpretation and processing of large amounts of collected data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
4. New business models for the sharing economy that would enable more efficient utilization of resources and would address the challenges of industries, taking advantage of Iskratel’s competences in developing complex solutions.
5. New ideas that would improve the quality, management, and utilization of natural resources (air, water, energy, and waste)
6. Ideas for limiting and reducing the adverse effects of modern technology on health and the environment.
put Slovenia among the other great players in industry digital transformation
sector with the help of the 5G technology! What magical solutions can you come
up with that will change our lives and productivity of economy for the better?
Are you up for the !Nternational