We are looking several 5G Core Development Engineers (Junior and Senior positions) who understand that complex solutions are not built in a day.
You are ideal for filling this role if you have knowledge in the architecture and network functions of the 4G/5G mobile network. You understand how to deliver the stable and high availability applications running in real-time. You also have extensive working experience with Linux OS, object-oriented programming, signal analysis tools and know protocols of the OSI model. Experience with database usage, network function virtualization, and cloud architectures are desirable.
Excellence of the prospective candidate
- delivering stable application,
- participating in application planning,
- participating in the system of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban).
You will impress us with (at least a few of the following):
- your knowledge of CI/CD tools,
- good knowledge of Linux operating systems and networking stacks,
- knowledge in 5G Core Network (AMF, UPF, UDR, SMF, NGAP, Xn),
- knowledge of “code design patterns”,
- excellent programming skills in C++ or Golang language,
- proficiency in using tools like Git, Wireshark, Docker,
- being familiar with IP network protocols.
What we offer:
- being part of the leading European ICT provider for the digital transformation of the telecommunications, transport, public safety, and energy industries,
- international environment with great career development opportunities and personal growth,
- the opportunity to create and develop, implement, and improve 5G solutions with leaving footprint worldwide,
- being part of a highly skilled and dedicated team, with mentorship program included,
- great organizational culture and can-do attitude,
- creating achievements recognized in the wider society,
- high degree of autonomy, flexible working hours, and hybrid/remote model of work.
Excellent working environment and conditions
- Fast developing industry offering varied, fun and purposeful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as 5G, Cloud, and IoT;
- employee health and wellbeing programme (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours;
- team work and cooperation within the company (diverse projects and project work) and externally (e.g. work and support for startups - new development technologies);
- innovation management;
- developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring programme;
- work-friendly environment (dedicated premises adapted for creating new ideas - our idea room called "Iskrilnica"; excellent access near the highway, parking spaces provided;
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience;
- results-oriented company; achievement recognition;
- we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.