We are looking for a 5G Core Technical Product Manager with strong knowledge of the core and radio part of the 5G network.
You have at least 5 years of experience in managing complex telecommunication solutions with mobile technologies and developing business solutions is necessary. You are adept in writing technical requirements for the development team in accordance with the standards. Your knowledge of the 3GPP standard and understands system requirements for the 4G/5G network is deep. You have solid communication skills for collaboration with the sales team and customers.
Excellence of the prospective candidate
- preparing complex research for market, technology, standards, customer requirements and competitive trends for 4G/5G core networks,
- preparing market specifications for existing and new 4G/5G core network products,
- writing the requirements for the development team,
- participating in RFx responses, tenders, presentations, consultations and commercial offers, where the information on individual products/network elements and the entire solution with specific services and prices is needed,
- occasionally meeting with the customers and supporting them in purchasing Iskratel products/solutions,
- representing Iskratel at conferences, fairs, lectures.
You will impress us with (at least a few of the following):
- knowledge of mobile network technologies and standards,
- degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, or equivalent education,
- customer and task-oriented attitude, good analytical skills,
- good communication in English,
- knowledge of 3GPP 4G/5G protocols and system requirements,
- thorough knowledge of 4G architecture and its (r) evolution into 5G architecture,
- experience with clients in the field of technical strategy development.
What we offer:
- being part of the leading European ICT provider for the digital transformation of the telecommunications, transport, public safety, and energy industries,
- international environment with great career development opportunities and personal growth,
- the opportunity to create and develop, implement, and improve 5G solutions with leaving footprint worldwide,
- being part of a highly skilled and dedicated team, with mentorship program included,
- great organizational culture and can-do attitude,
- creating achievements recognized in the wider society,
- high degree of autonomy, flexible working hours, and hybrid/remote model of work.
Excellent working environment and conditions
- Fast developing industry offering varied, fun and purposeful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as 5G, Cloud, and IoT;
- employee health and wellbeing programme (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours;
- team work and cooperation within the company (diverse projects and project work) and externally (e.g. work and support for startups - new development technologies);
- innovation management;
- developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring programme;
- work-friendly environment (dedicated premises adapted for creating new ideas - our idea room called "Iskrilnica"; excellent access near the highway, parking spaces provided;
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience;
- results-oriented company; achievement recognition;
- we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.