We are looking for a 5G Network Developer who knows how to transfer packets fast through the data network and looks for the holy grail – latency optimization.
You should have an experience with SDN and virtualization and use the latest tools to control complex network systems and tools to analyse and automate processes with scripting languages. A strong understanding of IP networks, protocols and tools for network diagnostics and troubleshooting is mandatory.
Excellence of the prospective candidate
- delivering stable application,
- participating in application planning,
- participating in the system of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban).
You will impress us with (at least a few of the following):
- good programming skills P4/C++ programming language,
- knowledge of Lower levels of ISO/OSI network stacks,
- strong knowledge of VPP (vector packer processor), DPDK, SR-IOV, packet filtering, lawful interception,
- being familiar with MEC, Networking L2/L3, Software Defined Networks (SDN),
- knowledge in 5G Core Network – UPF.
What we offer:
- being part of the leading European ICT provider for the digital transformation of the telecommunications, transport, public safety, and energy industries,
- international environment with great career development opportunities and personal growth,
- the opportunity to create and develop, implement, and improve 5G solutions with leaving footprint worldwide,
- being part of a highly skilled and dedicated team, with mentorship program included,
- great organizational culture and can-do attitude,
- creating achievements recognized in the wider society,
- high degree of autonomy, flexible working hours, and hybrid/remote model of work.
Excellent working environment and conditions
- Fast developing industry offering varied, fun and purposeful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as 5G, Cloud, and IoT;
- employee health and wellbeing programme (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours;
- team work and cooperation within the company (diverse projects and project work) and externally (e.g. work and support for startups - new development technologies);
- innovation management;
- developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring programme;
- work-friendly environment (dedicated premises adapted for creating new ideas - our idea room called "Iskrilnica"; excellent access near the highway, parking spaces provided;
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience;
- results-oriented company; achievement recognition;
- we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.