We are looking for an experienced Lead Business Developer, to lead Iskratel expansion in the Private Networks market with 5G technology.
As a Business Developer you will be responsible for opening new opportunities with existing clients and finding new clients in an emerging Private Networks market. You will also lead a team of sales and pre-sales engineers, so leadership skills are required.
Excellence of the prospective candidate
- generating qualified appointments with key partners who have decision making authority,
- maintaining a sales funnel of high-value leads (strategic leads),
- responsibility for 5G program revenue plan and delivery,
- preparing regular sales training, to ensure sales and pre-sales team all work in the same direction,
- maximizing territory potential through targeting prospects, identifying needs, and demand creation,
- generating new target prospects through research, networking, and referrals,
- converting leads to sales opportunities by identifying alignment of critical business needs with the company's solutions which differentiate Iskratel Private Networks solutions from competition.
You will impress us with (at least a few of the following):
- at least 7 years of experience as Business Developer for a B2B product (experience in telco environment is a plus),
- bachelor’s degree in Economics or Computer science,
- excellent communication skills in English and German (advantage),
- being a natural networker and effective communicator with the ability to persuade your counterparts,
- good leadership skills,
- excellent creation of realistic revenue plans with market segmentation,
- good understanding of 5G regulation on different markets (advantage),
- excellent understanding of different business models (CAPEX, OPEX, SaaS).
What we offer:
- being part of the leading European ICT provider for the digital transformation of the telecommunications, transport, public safety, and energy industries,
- international environment with great career development opportunities and personal growth,
- the opportunity to create and develop, implement, and improve 5G solutions with leaving footprint worldwide,
- being part of a highly skilled and dedicated team, with mentorship program included,
- great organizational culture and can-do attitude,
- creating achievements recognized in the wider society,
- high degree of autonomy, flexible working hours, and hybrid/remote model of work.
Excellent working environment and conditions
- Fast developing industry offering varied, fun and purposeful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as 5G, Cloud, and IoT;
- employee health and wellbeing programme (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours;
- team work and cooperation within the company (diverse projects and project work) and externally (e.g. work and support for startups - new development technologies);
- innovation management;
- developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring programme;
- work-friendly environment (dedicated premises adapted for creating new ideas - our idea room called "Iskrilnica"; excellent access near the highway, parking spaces provided;
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience;
- results-oriented company; achievement recognition;
- we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.