We are looking for a QA Engineer located in Skopje, North Macedonia.
You will be responsible to setup QA process in an agile 5G Network development. We expect you to proactively address issues and potential bugs within an application during the development cycles.
Excellence of the prospective candidate
- developing, designing, and implementing test cases,
- performing functional, system, regression, performance, and usability tests,
- test automation,
- logging defects and working with development team to resolve issues.
You will impress us with (at least a few of the following):
- problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities,
- ability to analyze requirements and defects identified during testing,
- basic knowledge of containers (Docker) and virtualization,
- understanding of cloud native technology,
- basic knowledge of Microservices concept,
- understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and development methodologies (Agile Development).
What we offer:
- being part of the leading European ICT provider for the digital transformation of the telecommunications, transport, public safety, and energy industries,
- international environment with great career development opportunities and personal growth,
- the opportunity to create and develop, implement, and improve 5G solutions with leaving footprint worldwide,
- being part of a highly skilled and dedicated team, with mentorship program included,
- great organizational culture and can-do attitude,
- creating achievements recognized in the wider society,
- high degree of autonomy, flexible working hours, and hybrid / remote model of work.
Excellent working environment and conditions
- Fast developing industry offering varied, fun and purposeful work: breakthrough solutions in areas such as 5G, Cloud, and IoT;
- employee health and wellbeing programme (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours;
- team work and cooperation within the company (diverse projects and project work) and externally (e.g. work and support for startups - new development technologies);
- innovation management;
- developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring programme;
- work-friendly environment (dedicated premises adapted for creating new ideas - our idea room called "Iskrilnica"; excellent access near the highway, parking spaces provided;
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience;
- results-oriented company; achievement recognition;
- we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.